My journey to become a better front-end developer
For a long time now I try to keep up with all the latest developments in our front-end community. Learning React, a bit of Vue, diving into ES6,7,... You know, like the rest of us.
And although I know these parts reasonably well, there is always room for improvement. I want to get a deep an thorough understanding of these parts, before I learn something that is build on top of that foundation.
I am going to approach this project like so:
Phase 1: Lay the foundation
- Get pretty intimate with CSS
- Become really close friends with HTML
Phase 2: Build the walls
- Brick by brick, Progressive Enhancement as a second nature
- Preparing for the storm with Progressive Web Apps
- Move things around with Animations
Phase 3: Put on the roof
- Connect all the wires with HTTP
These are by no means set in stone, I came up with them just now, but for now it is my guide on this journey